Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Zoya Veruschka



I love mattes! Sorry, but I truly do! Zoya have some of the best matte shades on the market.
This color and formula are gorgeous, a deep forest green which is smooth as satin and fully opaque in 2 thin coats. My nails feel wonderfully smooth and I keep rubbing them....I know, it's so sad! Orange Konad stamping to finish them off.
A rather subdued and boring manicure for me today but I couldn't bring myself to stamp fully over my wonderful Veruschka.
First pic, sunlight light. Second pic articial light.

10 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous.

    lol, I love rubbing on my matte polishes too. I just sit there and rub and rub until it gets too satiny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful!
    It really feels like autumn, I will remember this color combo when the fall comes here in Sweden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL i love the feel of matte polishes too. Just something about them! What a gorgeous shade of green, love the konading too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't love mattes, but this one looks stunning on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! It looks so thick and strong. I love it on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thx Thrishza for all your comments on my nails :)

    Chaosbutterfly, I'm worried it might go shiny with too much rubbing ;) Thanks!

    Thanks chelle, Ashley, Tassa and Polishpig! It is an awesome shade of green, now off to find a shiny version (or maybe I should just add topcoat? LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the color conrtast between the two. It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this, but with the Konad it's just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the orange flowers over this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!