Wednesday, August 11, 2010

China Glaze Let's Groove




This is a recent acquisition that I had been wanting for awhile. This was only 1 coat of China Glaze Let's Groove, a dark royal Purple with red and blue shimmer...in the right lights. I then Konaded it with Color Club Fashion Addict for a slight holographic shine, 1 coat of Seche QD. As you can see on my ring finger that I had to stamp the BM plate twice on that nail. It's such a shame the BM plates are so small, as they have great designs on them.

11 comments:

  1. wow, that's a gorgeous purple/red and cute konading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color! And that design is my favorite on the BM plates<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great.
    And the effect is awesom :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the color is very nice and the konad design it's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it... plus the holo polish u used for stamping... XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both - color and pattern *.*
    Visit my blog if you want: http://lakieroholiczka.blogspot.com/ :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it!
    That combination is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great combo - and with just one coat for the base - win-win!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this konad! The pattern and colours work so well together. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!