Monday, August 9, 2010

For Audrey & Hidden Treasure





I had read on MUA about how nice Hidden Treasure was over China Glaze For Audrey, but has never seen any pics, so here is how it looks on me!
2 coats of For Audrey and even then it had a couple of sightly bald spots and it wasn't applied evenly....it's such a pain in the butt formula. I would have done a third if I wasn't going to lather them in Hidden Treasure. No topcoat.
I *LOVE* this color combo and I am loathe to take it off as it's just pure gorgeousness! My nails flash with Salmon to pink to green to yellow....I've been looking at them on and off for 2 days straight.

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I swatched this on one nail after buying Hidden Treasure, but I think I'll do it as a full mani now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like this. I am not a fan of For Audrey by itself. I think it had a bit too much hype, and it didn't make me go YAY. This makes it more of a me NOTD :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Zara, It def looks much better as a full mani. I hate one nail swatches!

    Lisa, Ditto! For Audrey is a bit hohum by itself but HT makes it pop. Also Red Konad over Audrey looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! HT over blues and greens are my favorite combos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to try this!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous =) For Audrey is one of my favourite polishes so I'll have to try this out! Except with Nubar 2010 instead of Hidden Treasure =(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful combination!! I love how it looks, it's gorgeous!! I'll have to try it sometime :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous! I never would have believed it, had I not seen it, Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I didn't think I would like this, but it's pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks all! I didn't think it would look as nice as it ended up either!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!