Thursday, August 12, 2010

SH Nail Prisms PURPLE DIAMOND





This is an older Sally Hansen polish but I only just got it, so it's new to me! I would like more Nail Prisms but they seem harder to get now and I count myself lucky I was able to get 2 of my favourites at a decent enough price on da' Bay.
This is 3 coats of Sally Hansen Purple Diamond, which is of course, a dusty Purple with a nice holographic shine. In natural light it's a bit of a plain dirty looking purple but comes alive under artificial lights. After 2 days of wear I added some Warm Black Konad with a coat of Seche QD.


And my friend, Kelli, offered to swap me a jar of homemade lemon curd for a manicure...how could I say no to lemon curd??
This is 2 coats of Catrice I Scream Peach with Warm Black Konading. I think it turned out awesome and the black was a great contrast!

7 comments:

  1. I'm a fan of the one you made for your friend! amazing colour combo and right design choice. looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both manis are very pretty :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both designs look great. I love the Nail Prisms, they need to release them again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't pass up lemon curd either! beautiful looks! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have Purple Diamond! As well as Blush Diamond, which is a pink, and one called I think Amber Ruby, which is a gold/green to deep red duochrome. It was such a great line and I wish they stuck around!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thx Daria, Cel and Selina ;)

    1xellus1, it's a really yummy sour curd too!

    Janna, Amber ruby sounds nice, love duochromes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that Sally Hansen, it's very pretty !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!