Thursday, October 7, 2010

MAC Bad Fairy





Being in Australia means no Venomous Villains in our MAC stores for months yet at the very least, so YES I did succumb to the overpriced Feebay to accumulate this!
This was 2 coats of Bad Fairy with one coat of Seche QD. The formula was super gluggy and I needed to shake for ages before it was ok enough to start painting with. I'll be adding a few drops of thinner.
Bad Fairy IS gorgeous but now that I am looking at this color in real life, I really can't see what all the hype is about. It's a beautiful color but the duochrome flashes that was apparent in some blogger photos, are not apparent on my nails. Maybe I should go stand in the sun for awhile??
Would I pay $24 AUD for this again? Nah.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty, but I wouldn't pay $24 for it either...ah well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't pay that much for it. I saw it and messed with it in the store here last weekend and I fell in love it. That being said, I'm having a hard time paying $14 for it. I think you also got a bad bottle. The ones I saw in the store had a pretty decent formula.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Your thoughts confirm my own. Although your photos are beautiful!

    I've been lemming this. I went to our local store that carries it and the SA told me she bought the last bottle. Sweet... She also wanted me to see her jacked up pedi with it. :P That aside. I was not impressed with what I saw. I'm thinking of frankening something that I think will be as good as what I think it 'should' be. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!