Sunday, October 3, 2010

Zoya Envy v's OPI Here Today Aragon Tmrw






I have recently been gifted both Zoya Envy and OPI Here today Aragon Tomorrow and they look almost identical in the bottle, so I did a half and half manicure for comparisons.
Pointer and Ring fingers are OPI, Middle and Pinky are Zoya. A very slight difference only. The only real difference was between formulas; Zoya was more pigmented and creamier and a formula which I prefered over OPI's thinner version. Zoya was perfect in 2 coats, whereas OPI needed 3 for the same opacity. Both hold 15ml and around the same price bracket for us Aussies.
Konaded with China Glaze DV8 which gives a gorgeous rainbow holo shine, and 1 coat of Seche QD.

10 comments:

  1. Ooh, very pretty! I really like that color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, this nail art is beautiful ! could you please give me the reference of your image plate ?
    Thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great combo, looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute design. i can't believe i don't own either polish. both are really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the comparison. I like the Zoya better and I own it which makes me even happier. :) Love the stamping you decided to put over it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zoya has some beautiful polishes, and this is no exception. I never knew this brand existed until I started looking at nail blogs and created my own for nail art and to document my time learning to do acrylic nails. I'm seriously going to have to get some of this brand of polish and now this color is on my wish list.

    Plus that konad is beautiful on top! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very slight difference, both are nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!