Monday, July 4, 2011

Kleencolor Silver & Kiss Goodbye

You'll be seeing all Kleencolor haul pics this week! Most of my choices were glitter, which is unusual for me, as I normally steer clear of the gritty, too hard to remove stuff.



This was 2 coats of Silver with 2 coats of Kiss Goodbye. As you can see, Kiss Goodbye is a teeny, tiny micro glitter...the kind I like best!  This combo looked really nice and tasteful...as far as blingy manicures go.  It also lasted 4 days without even wearing at the tips.  Gotta love that for $1.75.



And this is Silver al by it's lonesome. A pearl crap color! This is a color I wouldn't be caught dead wearing by itself, but as an 'underneath' color it's do-able.

Happy Monday!

8 comments:

  1. I really love Kiss Goodbye! Mine should be coming in the mail soon, s excited! I love the way you layered it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost bought kiss goodbye, but because of shipping $$$ I just stuck with the metallics. Silver - hum, I think you summed it up perfectly! Looking forward to seeing all your kleancolor swatches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE KleAncolor!! I went to a Flea Market and they had TONS of them there for a dollar, omg. My stash of Kleancolors just went up to 75 lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! I'm so excited that you'll review some Kleancolor nail polish! I wanted to see good swatches but I can't find it! ;/ Kiss Goodbye and metallic polishes from your previous post are amazinggggg! I want to buy all of them *.*
    But, is Kleancolor stings? I heard about it and I must ask you, sorry :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Minty. Its way too sheer to be used alone.

    Kitties. What was yr shipping? They have doubled the shipping prices in the last few days!

    Betty. $1! WOW!

    Enamel. Good, stay tuned cause I've got 20 of them! It doesnt sting but I always wear a base coat. They do stink tho...very badly.

    Thx Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's good to see so many Kleancolor polishes on the blogsphere lately. I ordered them too and can't wait to get them .

    Just a quick note: It's Kleancolor, not Kleencolor. Search engines will not find these. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this combination. Don't like the pearl shade much. Lots of Kleancolor polishes from everyone lately. Nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!