Thursday, December 1, 2011

Some Recent Vintage Looks


Yes, this was my breakfast. I'm soooooo bad.


Matching belt I use as a headband.


Miss 3 is a bit tired after walking around the White Wedding Dress Exhibition and drinking Iced Chocolate with marshmallows.

Scone: Baker's Delight
Dress with 40's with matching bolero: Bells Belle's Vintage
Shoes: Miss L. Fire
Bakelite: eBay and Etsy


Serious FAT day. Bloat, bloat, bloat.


I'm hidden!  Find Carli!

50's novelty skirt: eBay UK
Top and belt: Retail
Shoes: Miss L. Fire
Hair Flower: Dynamite-Darlin eBay



Dress: Snack Attack by Folter
Shoes: K-mart
Bolero: Retail
Hair flower: Tiki Tearaway

And speaking of Tiki Tearaway.....I placed an order with them and 5 weeks later asked where it was. They said that it had been sent weeks ago but immediately offered to replace it since it's obviously gone AWOL in the postal system. They then resent my order and when it arrived it contained an extra Hawaiian orchid for free. This was super nice of the girls and really wasn't necessary. So here are more pics of Tiki Tearaway flowers and feel free to click on the link to check out their Etsy store.



Phone pics.  Did you notice the hummingbird in the middle?  Super cute!

Flower: Tiki Tearaway
Dress: Bernie Dexter
Necklace: Me, Bead-licious

Have a super Vintage week everyone!

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous and I just love those Sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so fabulous I can't stand it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ¿Does Pinups has to be very white skin?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Minnie! They are retro repro's.

    Ejduran. You are too sweet!

    Thanks Maria! Shoes are my weakness.....

    Angie. White skin was valued and maintained. I have very pale skin as I burn very easily. I wear lots of sunscreen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only thing I can say is Wow! You look stunning. My favorite look is the second one. Love the bow also. Amazing outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola!! usted es hermosa!!! no comento seguido en su blog, por falta de tiempo, pero veo todos sus look y quedo alucinada con ellos...me encantan!!!
    es tan perfecta en todo su vestuario!!
    Besos desde Argentina!!! n_n !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Freaking LOVE that Snack Attack dress & your DD looks adorable in her Dulcet pants

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Lucy, love ya!

    Thank you Natyclbarra!

    Love how you know Oilily Kristy! The snack attack runs small, I had to go back and get the next size up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The red shoes are gorgeous! I need to find a pair like them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You rock my world. Seriously. LOVE these gorgeous looks! I am *dying* over those hair flowers!!! OMG I love the hummingbird!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!