Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Lynnderella Ruby Red Ruby


This is 2 coats of Lynnderella Red Ruby Shoes over a coat of China Glaze Ruby Pumps. After my first frakka of Lynnderella the other day, this one I really like!
Photo above is taken in natural shaded light.


It was super blingy and you could see the sparkle a long way off. Finished with a coat of Glitter Tamer and Seche QD. This makes for a very thickly layered manicure unfortunately.
Photo below was taken in shaded natural light with a flash.

11 comments:

  1. This is sort of amazing! Really gorgeous effect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really cool. Reminds me of the glittery paint that people use on showy race boats. I'm a sucker for anything red.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it's blingy, I love it! And this one is not an exception! :) It just reminds me on Christmas and of course on V-day coming up. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, I completely understand the hysteria now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is super gorgeous. happy Valentine's Day Carli!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I super love the color, splendid for a Vdate

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you like this one better. It's amazing IRL isn't it. Looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty. I was just suprised that all the polishes I see form Lynderella as sheer. They're always swatched over an opaque base coat. I just imagined that for the price they would be opaque.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!