Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Glitter Gal Lizard Belly

I have had these photos for a million years, but am posting them now because I still have horrible nubbins!!  I really don't want to show my fingers any more than I have to in the next couple of weeks, so I am going thru my past manicures.


Glitter Gal make the best-est linear holos.


Two coats and photos taken in artificial light with a flash.


This photo above is not of the greatest quality, but it shows the true color of Lizard Belly with no flash or holo blazing.

3 comments:

  1. Why worry about the length of your nails? I don't think anyone is going to turn away in disgust! Love that gorgeous polish. I have to get me some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! One of my fave Glitter Gal shades.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!