Friday, April 20, 2012

Pretty & Polished Candy Coated

I am so loving these Indie creations...and spending way too much money in the process!!


Chel from Pretty and Polished is my go to for soft, pretty, pastel glitter colors and Candy Coated is my new fav pink. Chel says: Candy Coated is a sheer pastel pink polish with a mix of light pink prism medium hex glitter, purple prism medium hex glitter, small purple glitter and even smaller purple prism glitter.


This is 2 coats with a coat of Seche QD. It dries fairly flat so only 1 coat of topcoat is needed. In shaded natural light.


And in full sunlight.


Pretty and Polished are one of the Indie polish Companies sponsoring my 3,000 follower giveaway. This color and the famed Jawbreaker (swatches coming soon!) can be yours if you win!
What are you waiting for?? Go enter now!

9 comments:

  1. That is so awesomely pretty. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty on your nails:)
    http://prettyprincesspage.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. very sweet, glad i ordered it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty! I've been loving pinks lately....weird for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it when pretty polishes are interesting too! Not too twee for me - love, love, love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adoro rosa
    sempre gostei desde menina
    e este está lindo!
    Amei!
    Beijos do Brasil
    Ale Cerqueira

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!