Saturday, July 21, 2012

Lush Lacquer Midnight Affair

I know it's a little bit Lush Lacquer overload here lately...can you tell I just received a shipment haul?! I love how Lush offers minis in all their colors. It saves a little money and totally justifies buying more polish....and let's face it, are we EVER going to empty a whole bottle of polish?? Ever?!



2 coats of Midnight Affair over Revlon Aloof. The white glitter got lost a little on this base color, maybe next time I'll try and Neon.


And Aloof on it's own, 2 coats.

6 comments:

  1. This is pretty, loving all the different sizes of glitter.
    katieneedsajob.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so beautiful! It actually reminds me of cherry blossom! :D

    Love Aysh xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, now I need this! I have been trying to resist Lush Lacquer, off to Etsy I go to pine for pretty things :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's funny! I just noticed yesterday I've almost used up my Wet n Wild Black Creme. XD Funny and maybe a little sad. This combo is phenomenal! Absolutely gorgeous glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Mid-Century Modern. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!