Sunday, August 12, 2012

Recent Thrifty Finds & Our Week

Because nothing much has been happening lately due to being too cold to move properly, I don't have a lot in the way to show you of thrify finds or fascinating happenings in our week.

Here's the best of them!

I found this as new 40s Sunbeam Blender!  They were made as seperate attachments for your Sunbeam Mixmaster and I am keen to find most of them for my PINK mixer.  I now am on the scout for the Milkshake attachment, potato peeler and butter churner. 
OK, so maybe I WON'T ever use the butter churner...I just WANT one.


I scored a 30s Cake tin with bakelite knob for $4. And a 50s roses storing tin for $4.


A Sunbeam mixing bowl for $5 to match the mixer we found on the side of the road. 
And speaking of that mixer........


A 60s A24 Sunbeam....don't judge her, after a cleanup she will look gorgeous.  She also has new beaters and bowl (above).  She just needs a turntable and she's ready to rock n roll.


Lilliums for my kitchen :)


Miss 11 made her first bead!  And she didn't even set her hair on fire!


I have been making lots of HUGE beads for an upcoming Melbourne show next week.

New shoes! Irregular Choice has a sale on their Hong Kong site with FREE shipping to Australia! How could I not buy them??

Hope everyone is having a great week!

11 comments:

  1. Oh those shoes are fabulous! I love them. I've been keeping an eye out for those at thrift store but they are a rare bird.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think anyone would ever give Irregular Choice shows to the thrift store!

      Delete
  2. Uhh sweet!!

    http://girlpearl12.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the best shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is so much amazingness going on here! Where to start? From the gorgeous pink mixer to those sublime shoes to the lampwork beads, everything flat out rocks!!!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. You don't have a pink mixer. That is too bloody fabulous. I want to come to your house, one day. Then maybe we can go to Lark. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOHHHH I was looking at those and the 'oh ello's. Are they comfy to wear? heavy at all?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennie, I havent worn the out yet as it's still too cold here but they dont seem heavy while walking around the house. The test will be out shopping one day....hopefully soon.

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!