Saturday, September 8, 2012

Enchanted Polish Octopus' Garden

This polish is very complex and stunningly gorgeous. I have it in 2 version today, with and without a black base coat.


 
 
 
 
 
 
First up, a coat over a black base. Over the black base, the duochrome is instantly obvious, as well as having a holographic sparkle.   The photos taken in natural shaded light.


 
 
 
 

3 coats on it's own. The holographic sparkle takes over and the duochrome tends to disappear when this is not layered over a black base.   These photos taken under artificial light.

Isn't is yummy?

6 comments:

  1. This one is a stunner. Three coats on its own is amazing. The fact that it can be on it's own makes it way better than Ozotic Mish Mash. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is yummy.. and what wonderful colour layering! 3 coats is awesome.LOL Truly, if I was to wear nail polish Carli..this would be it! You might convert me yet! Love the beads.
    jenni

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first few pictures appeal to me more, I think they're really gorgeous! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's thoroughly yummy indeed! Love the name, too, what a delightful nod to the Beatles :)

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowzah! This is beautiful! I was sent an Enchanted polish in a swap recently, cant wait to try it now! :D

    Aysh xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! I love this polish <3 it's gorgeous *.* I wish I have it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!