Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Nerd Lacquer For Sale & Blog SALE Update!

ALL NERDS HAVE BEEN SOLD.

 I am keen to offload them all so if you want to buy big, let me know and we can work out a fabbo deal.

I also need some funds to pay for a smashed front of my car after hitting a poor kangaroo, so I have pulled out my last 4 bottles of Nerd Lacquer:



All of Time and Space


Cyance Friction


Its Just a Flesh Wound


Warrior Ethos.

These I am taking offers for. Please email me your offers and I'll contact the winner in 48 hours. booteddybelle@hotmail.com

Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Interesting, here in Wisconsin in the states we hit deer with our cars... Good luck with your sale:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, I'm very sorry to hear about your car. Are you ok? I truly hope so. We have a big deer problem here in our town and people hit them all the time (I saw a dead one on the side of the road while out yard saling this past Saturday and it brought tears to my eyes, as it's the largest "road kill" I've ever seen, and I don't do well with hurt or dead animals at the best of times).

    Thinking of you and hoping your alright, dear gal,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. are these still for sale and doyou ship to the UK?

    ReplyDelete
  4. do you still sell them and do you have any DONT BLINK?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!