Friday, October 19, 2012

Op Shop Day

While Op (thrift) shopping, it's only appropriate that you wear clothes previously found in Op shops, yes?




Sequined circle skirt is a modern take on a 50's Mexican style. It has a great roll up waistband that covers any belly skin when I wear this tietop shirt.


 
 
Let's hope I score BIG time!  Woohoo!!
 


Skirt: Op shopped, but previously was sold in Supre
Shirt: Op shopped, but previously sold in Target
Shoes: Miss L Fire
Cat eye Sunnies: ASOS
Hair flower: eBay

5 comments:

  1. Great skirt especially with the roll top bit.
    Fab shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a gal after my own heart! I commonly wear thrifted clothes while thrifting, too (mind you, a lot of my wardrobe is thrifted, so I wear it to plenty of places :D). Fantastic outfit! That skirt is all kinds of beautiful!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really? Supre? You make it look expenisve (in a thrifted way, of course). ;)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot believe that skirt was once in Supre. I feel so confused! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm all about retro styled skirts, the originals I just can't find for my price range or size.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!