Thursday, December 6, 2012

China Glaze Bending Over Backwards


I only got 2 of the new Circque collection from China Glaze. I could do with another couple of colors, but my collection is at the point of bursting and I am really trying hard to *only* purchase very unique colors from now on in.


This is 2 coats of Bending over Backwards. It's a gorgeous glowing orange red. I have since realised I already have a dupe of it: Orly Flicker. So if you already have this, you don't need this one as well.


Stamped with China Glaze 2030 and finished with Seche QD. This mani was made to match my Hawaiian outfit from 2 posts ago. And it was a perfect match.
Love it when that happens.

3 comments:

  1. Your nails look so pretty! It looks like a fancy jacquard print fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if it's just me or if everyone else experiencing issues with your blog.
    It appears like some of the text in your posts are running off the screen.
    Can someone else please provide feedback and let me know if this
    is happening to them as well? This may be a issue with my
    web browser because I've had this happen previously. Kudos
    Here is my web site ... samson tobacco

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stamping hun, my first thought was that it went perfectly with your previous outfit post! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!