Thursday, January 10, 2013

Northern Star Pumpkinlicious


I am still behind on posting the shades I purchased around Halloween time!   You can tell the timeline from how my nail length is jumping all over the place!

Pumpkinlicious is from Northern Star and instead of layering it over black, I opted for MAC's Imperial Flower. This was 2 coats of Pumpkinlicious.

 
I'm thinking a black base may have been better.  After all, the swatch picture is what made me buy it and that was layered over black!
 

2 comments:

  1. Halloween is my favourite holiday of all-time and I can never get enough of it, so I really don't mind if you post festive October shades in January. This vibrant, sparkly orange is so pretty! It makes me want to bust out the decorative pumpkins ten months early! :)

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!