Thursday, March 28, 2013

Femme Fatale DISPLACED DREAMS

I won me a competition over at Lacquerheads Of Oz! And included is an unreleased shade from Femme Fatale Cosmetics! Yay for me!
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
Yummy Milky Strawberry Pink base with large and small glitters in Red, Pink and Purple shades.  This was 2 coats and no base coat is needed to acheive opacity.
 
 
I am unsure on the release date Sophie has for this baby, but please join up with an account to stay abreast of all good polishy news!  Thanks again Sophie and Lacquerheads girls for my great prize!


4 comments:

  1. This is so girly and gorgeous! I swear, I want a counter or table top (or both) in this exact same colour palette - complete with fab sparkles.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and unique polish! I like the "dash" looking glitters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow those huge square glitters are calling to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy moly! This is my dream nail polish --- NEED!! Going to the top of my list :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!