Sunday, March 24, 2013

Need To Read My Blog A New Way?



With Google reader on it's way out, we all have to scramble for new ways to read our favourite blogs!  One way to read mine is thru Blog Lovin'.  And a lot of other people think so too as my follower base on there jumped by 300 in the last week!

You can find me on Bloglovin by clicking on the button on the right hand side of my blog......>
or by clicking HERE.

I also have a 'Follow by Email' clicky box on the right hand side if you prefer to recieve my posts that way.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure they have their reasons, but I'm a bit shocked that Google is doing away with their reader. It's so widely loved and used - why pull the plug?

    I've personally been using Bloglovin' since early 2012 and won't trade it for the world. I already follow you there and always look forward to seeing your new posts pop up in my feeds.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!