Friday, April 19, 2013

the Balm Review: Mia Moore Lipstick and Frat Boy Blush

Happy days are when awesome things arrive in the mail and as soon as you open it, you know it's perfect for you!  the Balm recently sent me a few items as they are now stocking Australia!
 
 
Mia Moore lipstick and Frat Boy Blush.
 
 

 
The Frat Boy blush is worth buying just for the packaging.  Seriously. How cool is this?
It's also very pigmented and a little swipe on your blusher brush is all you need.  My swatch photo above and below was with the brush just lightly flicked through and it was bordering on too much.
 
Frat Boy is really smooth in texture and is a really nice peachy/apricot shade which is perfect for day wear.  It's also fabulously matte so it won't leave you looking shiny.  It also has a built in mirror so it's great for transporting in your purse.
 
 
 
the Balm Frat Boy is now being sold in David Jones and selected pharmacies for a RRP of $27.95.  To find a stockist near you just ring 02 94776900 or check online at The Balm.
 
And now for the DIE HARD James Bond fan in me......the Balm Girls lippie!
 
 
Bullet shaped and colored!


 I was so excited when I found out I was sent the Red as it's perfect for my Vintage style.  The name just tops it off: Mia Moore.  Ooh baby.  This is a rich creamy Red that's wonderfully pigmented.


This was one coat of Mia Moore.
 
the Balm girls lipsticks comes in 6 shades so you can be a smooth operator no matter what the mission!  Check your stockist with the links above and RRP is $19.95.
 
 
So, I'm already looking at what else I can buy in the Balm range.  The packaging is super cool and I am impressed with the formulas and texture on both of these products. 
 
 I can review uber cute stuff like this all day long...!
 

6 comments:

  1. Wow! I love the packaging but have never tried any of their stuff, now I definitely want to! That blush is a gorgeous shade, I plan on checking it out :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love The Balm! I am dying to try their new Instain blush line. http://www.thebalm.com/instain.html/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review! I totally love the fun packaging on these pretty products, too.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!