Saturday, June 8, 2013

Crows Toes ORION and ALCYONE



 
More Crows Toes multichrome goodness!
 
Orion doesn't need to be layered over a darker color so looks FAB on it's own.  It has a 'glow' that a camera can't capture.  This was 3 coats.
 



Alcyone I layered over black.  It saves the polish from being used up too quickly, as it would have needed at least 3 coats to become opaque enough on it's own.  As you can see, like the rest of this collection, the multichrome flashes are easy to capture and see from any angle.

These and more can be purchased at Llarowe and Overall Beauty.

1 comment:

  1. Such deep, alluring shades. I love them both, but am especially drawn to Orion (must be the green kick I'm on this year!).

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!