Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Crows Toes TEQUILA SUNRISE Layering & ALCYONE




 
Tequila Sunrise is definitely a layering polish.  On it's own it's a very sheer pink.  But when layered over a darker color, it turns into a multichrome spectacular!  I got very Christmas Beetle looking nails when I layered a coat of it over Black gels.
 



And Alcyone is another ridiculously easy multichrome shifting color,  the larger sized flecks thru out make this is denser polish which wouldn't need any undies if you don't mind 3 coats.  I did one coat over Black for my swatches.

Crows Toes can be purchased at Llarowe, Overall Beauty and Femme Fatale.

2 comments:

  1. They're both fantastic - and just a wee bit vampy in such an alluring beautiful way.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!