Thursday, August 22, 2013

Lustables!

 
 
My couches reupholstered in this deliciously sublime Jewels fabric by Edit.
 

A Flash Gordon jumper. 


A gorgeously mosaic-ed bathroom in extremely expensive tiles.

 
Definitely this 1950's rhinestone parure set.  But it's priced at over $10000 on eBay.
 
 
Vintage Celluloid Plastic Flowers Bead Necklace
 
No explanation needed.  On Etsy.
 
 
This Crème de Menthe colored Bakelite bangle by Brighter Bakelite.
 
 
Rhianna's hair.  Just for a week.  Just so I can see what it's like to have HAIR.

3 comments:

  1. I think that Jewels fabric is just amazing! I'm drooling over the sheer beauty of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohh, now you've got me swooning up a storm over some of these covetable beauties, too! That celluloid flower necklace in particular isn't likely to wander from my memory anytime soon.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always wanted to know what crazy big curly hair feels like. But only if it's waist length or longer! That bathroom is pretty cool, I think people forget to decorate bathrooms sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!