Monday, August 5, 2013

Shop My Closet!


Bakelite bangles, all test positive and from my collection. Carved one measures 15mm wide and inner diameter is 2.5" or 64mm, $80 (exact one on ebay for $200...just sayin').

Middle domed one measures 27mm wide and inner 68mm, $70 (I paid $100).

Last round one measures 10mm wide and inner 2.5", $30. Or all 3 for $160

 
 
 
Brand new with tags Trashy Diva Ginger velvet jacket in size M. $40



Irregular Choice 'Mhari' shoes, size 37, worn once in as new condition. $60

 
Brand new in box Bordello Mules in camel, size 8. $55


Brand new in box Bordello Mules in black, size 8. $55
 

 
 
 
Irregular Choice Tiger sequined boots. Worn once by Miss 12 but she just looks like a little tart in them!  Size  . $55

 
Vintage strapless bullet bra, 38D, in excellent condition...looks almost deadstock. $15


Irregular Choice Ello wedges, brand new in box, size 37. $75
 


 
Beautiful vintage party dress. Cranberry red velvet with a wide satin bow at the waist. Metal zipper. 1950's.
Bust: 32-33 inches
Waist: 22 inches
Length: 44 inches
$30
Miss L Fire cherry wedges in sparkly gold glitter colorway. Size 37 BUT I'm saying they are 36 as they fit small.  $35, *very* gently worn twice.


50's Alice Edwards Velveteen evening dress.  As featured in THIS blog post
Gorgeous dress, 38" bust, 30" waist. $150 OBO
 
 
 
60' Pop Art maxi dress, Julie Miller brand. Bust 38", waist 30" but meant to be worn loose.  $30
 





Brand new in box Miss L Fire 'Bordello' velvet wedges. Size 37 and impossible to now find. $60


50s wool coat with real fur collar. $20
 
 
Miss L Fire 40s style wedges, brand new in box, sz 37. $55
 
Shipping will be at cost.  Shoes and coats will be VERY expensive shipped out of Australia but I only charge cost.  Please email me booteddybelle@hotmail.com with any question. 
 
PLEASE help me make room in my closet!!

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh that coat is divine...but given how tiny you are compared to my more ample self, I think it will be way too small :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That floral dress is to die for! I regret it's not my size, I would buy it immediately!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the most amazing wardrobe - both the items you keep and the ones you sell. If you had a shop and I lived nearby it, I'd be your most devoted customer.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!