Thursday, September 26, 2013

Trashy Diva Dress and New Hair!


You have no idea how much I have been looking forward to Spring.  I have so many new dresses and I haven't been able to wear them for MONTHS!

And yes, I have gone back to being a Brunette.  I think everyone I know has breathed a sigh of relief....my immediate family and friends don't take change too well.  It still has a hint of Cherry in the sun, which I am quite happy with.


 
This dress is from Trashy Diva and is a singlet style bodice with V-neck.  Unfortunately this V-neck makes my boobs almost plunge into your eyeball, so I am destined to always wear a cover up ......or take it to the tailor and get a piece of material sewn in.
 

I really  must try and figure out how to use Photoshop.  Damn wrinkles.


Walk In The Park Dress: Trashy Diva
Shoes: Bordello
Cardi: Retail
Bakelite: Etsy, eBay
Petticoat: Hell Bunny



8 comments:

  1. Luv the hair. I had the same issue with my family when I went red for a while, I loved it & my family wasn't so sure but remained supportive, & when I dyed it back to brunette the compliments came pouring in, LOL! It is now brunette with hints of red in the sunlight as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god, wrinkles, seriously? *rolls eyes* The hair looks fab and I do like your perfect little fringe! That last photo is very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a show-stopper you are - in any hair colour. I love this subtly garnet kissed shade of brown on you, and can sense in these pictures how happy you are with it as well. Fabulous dress and new looks, stylish lady!!!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are sooooo beautiful ! and your blog is so wonderful !

    i have a new blog,it's all about the vintage life, shows, festivals, and second-hand stores, what and where to buy !

    i think you'd enjoy it, so if you please, go take a look ? :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!