Thursday, October 17, 2013

AVON Calling! The Ultra Glazewear Lip Glosses


Second batch of swatches from my HUGE box of Avon that arrived the other day.  I am a matte lipstick girl through and through but color swatches are extremely handy for those girls not sure of the booklet color chart.


From left to right:
Fiery Red, Pink Watermelon, Intense Plum, Mauve Movement, Nude Muse, Tickled Pink, Nude and Clear.


 


Same order as above, but swatched on skin then on white paper.  Anything catch your eye?

Please contact your Avon representative for ordering information or visit Avon.com.au for further details.


3 comments:

  1. Pink Watermelon is calling my name! As an Avon rep I'm glad they have jumped on the blogger bandwagon and realised people want to see swatches :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love lip glosses and I love Avon. My mom sells Avon, I'll have to check these out. They all look good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty glosses - I love that they all seem very wearable straight out of the tube. Not garish or blind-you-bright or in need of layering over lippy to tone them down. Fiery red really stands out for me (natch! :)), but I think they're all lovely. Which was your fave?

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!