Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Can Nubbins Rock Warhol??


So, yep.  I have nubbins.  Quite possibly the shortest nail length I have had in the last 3 years.  I am renovating our bathroom and am up to mosaicing the walls stage.  Constant digging thru small pieces of tile and fingers in gooey silicone make for very unhappy fingers.  So I am afraid my nails will have to wait to grow for a couple of weeks yet.

In the meantime here is a little bit of Neon Pink from Color Club's Warhol and a glittered nail from Voodoo Lacquer called 40 Miles to Vegas.  I stamped with a-England's Camelot, which I don't recommend as it comes out quite watery as you can see.



4 comments:

  1. Really cute mani and so are your nubbins. The glitter polish is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nubbins are lovely! I think that so long as one's nails are all in good shape and more or less similar in length, that matters more than having mile long talons.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this looks much nicer than a set of claws actually.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous- and I actually prefer shorter nails over longer ones. You're so talented! If you ever want to check out my beauty blog: pocketfulglitter.blogspot.com
    no judgement on the name haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!