Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Teddy Bear Nail Polish!


 
At a Karon Beach Market in Phuket (the same market where we ate caterpillars, but that's another story) I found these damn cute nail polish bottles!  Shaped like a teddy bear and from the Thai brand ARMY Nail Color.  Unfortunately I cannot find any other details about this brand and the bottles seemed to be numbered rather than named.  They converted to 66 cents each AUD, so they were a MEGA bargain.
 
This color is number 7 and is a lovely Vampy Blood Red, my fave shade of polish.  It wore extremely well, 4 days without chipping before I tired of it.  It does stink, so obviously not 3 free.  I grabbed the only colors that appealed to me, the rest were rather frosty looking.
 



Has anyone else seen this brand and bottle shape around?

6 comments:

  1. I love the packaging and the color looks great too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest nail polish bottles ever! I love the juxtaposition of a dark, sultry shade of Bordeaux in a darling little twee teddy bear like that.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool, i want them all !
    Such my Colors.
    Love Teddy design hihi :)

    Xxx
    Lorna

    Http://lornasharp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. After years of development, the quality management system is more standardized. We own the professional testing equipment and technical detection personnel to ensure the quality of our products. custom nail polish bottles

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!