Tuesday, May 6, 2014

My 2014 Met Gala Favourites


Blake Lively. 
Vintage Screen Goddess in this dress.


Rose Huntington-Whiteley. 
This Glamazon Chick/Bikie thing appeals to me, maybe it's because I'm in a bit of a 'mood' while typing.  Maybe it's her mile long legs.  Either way, she looks hot.


Brie Larson.
I admire a Fashionista with guts to go against the norm.  I love her hairstyle and mirrored outfit. This is an outfit I would love to be able to wear....and get away with.


The eternally divine Dita Von Teese.
Hello????  Can it get anymore perfect?


Emmy Rossum.
Florals.  The End.
 
 
And Karolina Kurkova.
I really think this is the most stunning dress I have ever seen.  I can't stop looking at it, it's just divine.
 
What dress was your favourite?

3 comments:

  1. Hehe, maybe that's why I liked it so much? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was blown away with SJPs dress - stunner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dita always looks fab, but Rossum's is also beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!