Monday, June 16, 2014

Modcloth Fruity Dress



 Oh, you guys KNOW I'm a sucker for anything fruity!  I have bazillions of fruit necklaces, fruity earrings, fruit encrusted purses and even fruit topped shoes.  So when Modcloth brought out this dress by Bea and Dot, it kind of got purchased pretty quickly.


And even tho it's freezing Winter, I couldn't wait till Summer to wear it.  So I pulled out a cardi and bunged on some stockings.

 

 
 
 
Dress: Modcloth
Shoes: Irregular Choice
Tights: Target
Cardi: Retail
Cherry Brooch: Etsy, Luxulite
Bakelite: Etsy, eBay
 
And I haven't done a Mini Me post for awhile. 
My newly aged Miss 6 pulled out a 60's style Mod dress by Myer.
 Miss 12 now fits into womens sizing so we have been on a shopping spree.  She is wearing all new 60's inspired clothing by Seven Angels, boots from Kmart.

What haven't you guys been able to resist from Modlcoth lately?

1 comment:

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!