Friday, July 25, 2014

Gradient Butterfly Nails


I seem to have found a bit of mojo when it comes to stamping.  I did lose it for awhile and the thought of bothering with nail art was just too tiresome.  We renovated the house, which lasted for 6 months, and my nails became too messed up to worry about.   As a result, ideas left my brain and my skills evaporated.  But I really am trying to get motivated again and spend more time with my nails.


I did this gradient with Ulta3 Pale Dahlia and Essence Off to Miami.  I need a dotting tool as my freehand white dots are terrible!  The glitter is Sally Hansen Big Money.  Finished with Cult Nails Wicked Fast.

2 comments:

  1. How pretty! I love the gradient effect and then the glitter too. Glitter makes everything better. It's like Fairy Dust, you just can't go wrong with a little sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enchantingly beautiful!!! I love the sunset (or sunrise, perhaps even more so, rise) vibe of the warm peachy-pink hues you used here.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!