Thursday, September 18, 2014

Pinup Girl Clothing ORANGES Jenny Dress



I have been waiting for months to wear my divine Pinup Girl Clothing Oranges Jenny dress, only to have it turn chilly on the day and I needed to wear it with a GREEN cardi!  I have a complimentary orange bolero all ready to go with this dress, but it's still  not warm enough.

I also have orange wedges to match but standing all day meant I had to wear flats.  Soon orange dress I will wear you as envisioned!


I found a matching brooch from Luxulite (link below) and I made an oranges necklace out of glass.



Dress: Pinup Girl Clothing
Cardi: Modcoth
Shoes: Hong Kong
Brooch: Luxulite
Oranges Necklace: ME
Lipstick: Stila Tesoro

5 comments:

  1. Adore it all!!! I have a major perpetual crush on fruit (and really, just about any kind of) themed jewelry and clothing, so this fabulous outfit couldn't be any more up my alley.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are in reverse, so now I will have to wait all winter to wear my oranges dress. I will just live vicariously through you! ;) I too purchased a matching luxulite brooch! Haha! Now I need an oranges necklace!
    xoxo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whole thing is adorable even with the sweater over it. I love the green and orange together.

    http://definedbysteph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!