Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Sally Hansen MIRACLE GEL Hello Kitty Nails!


It's all Japanese Kawaii in our house lately!  We are going to Tokyo next year and the kids are learning Japanese, studying up on Manga and writing Must Buy shopping lists!  So naturally, Hello Kitty has been shoved in my face a lot recently. 

Please drop me a comment and recommend anything Tokyo related I need to know!


I used 3 coats Sally Hansen's All Chalked Up from the new Miracle Gel collection.  I *think* the Hello Kitty stamping plate was a cheapie from eBay, the number is QA12 if that helps anybody.  The glitter is Pink Panther from Lush Lacquer.  Photo editing tool is the Beautiful Mess app.
 
On a review note on the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel colors; they are really lovely to apply.  The formula is smooth and most are easily opaque in 2 coats. I did a Top Coat gel review in my last post if you were wondering on the wear.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously cute!!! Like many out there, I'm a huge HK fan, so this post really made me smile.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!